in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out fairly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your confidentiality and your rights.
The processing is also carried out with the aid of computerised means for the following purposes
1. to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and ancillary services, and to provide the services requested. Since these processing operations are necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case where special, so-called sensitive data are conferred. If you refuse to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
2. to fulfil the obligation provided for by the "Testo unico delle leggi di pubblica sicurezza" (Article 109 R.D. 18.6.1931 no. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public security purposes, the personal details of guests staying at the hotel in accordance with the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). The provision of this data is compulsory and does not require your consent, and in the event of your refusal to provide it, we will not be able to accommodate you in our facility. Data acquired for this purpose will not be retained by us unless you provide us with your consent to retain it as set out in point 4;
3. to fulfil current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes the processing is carried out without the need to obtain your consent. The data are processed by us and by our appointees, and are communicated externally only in fulfilment of legal obligations. If you refuse to provide the data required for the above-mentioned purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are retained by us for the time prescribed by the respective regulations (10 years, and even longer in the case of tax assessments);
4. to speed up registration procedures in the event of your subsequent stays at our establishment. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, which can be revoked at any time, your data will be stored for a maximum period of 5 years and will be used when you are our guest again for the purposes mentioned above;
5. to perform the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time. However, the processing will cease upon your departure;
6. to send you our promotional messages and updates on our rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be stored for a maximum period of 2 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any time;
7. for the protection of persons, property and company assets by means of a video surveillance system of certain areas of the facility, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. Your consent is not required for such processing, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting persons and property against possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage, vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and work safety. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except for holidays or other cases of closure of the business, and in any case no later than one week. They are not disclosed to third parties, except in the event of a specific investigative request by the judicial authorities or the judicial police.
We would also like to inform you that the European Regulation grants you certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or restriction or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and to the extent applicable (Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures provided for in the applicable legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights granted to you by the European Regulation, you may contact:
Data Controller: SKOCAJ MASSIMILIANO, email@example.com.