Information on Personal Data Treatment
In observance of art.13 of the legislative decree no. 196 of June 2003, "Code regarding confidentiality of personal data", we wish to inform you that the data you have provided will be processed in accordance of the above-mentioned norm.
Providing your personal data is mandatory to meet the legal and contractual obligations; any refusal to provide them, entirely or in part, would imply the impossibility for the Data Controller to maintain the contractual relationship.
On the other hand, providing further personal data that are not necessary for meeting contractual obligation is optional and therefore your refusal to provide them will not imply any consequences.
The data you provide are collected and processed electronically or on paper by the Data Controller and/or appointed third parties in order to provide the required service and to send newsletters – also for promotional aims.
Your data can be communicated to our collaborators and to the companies involved in the provision of the required service, or to other companies we could need to involve in our activities. Your data could be disclosed to professionals or consultants for any organizational need linked to the activities of the Data Controller.
You may exercise your rights towards the Data Controller at any time, pursuant to article 7 of Italian legislative decree no. 196/2003.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data and are entitled to obtain information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- why and how the personal data will be used;
- the logic applied if the data is processed with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the details of the Controller;
- the entities or categories of entities to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it.
Moreover, you are entitled to obtain updates or corrections of the data or, if it should concern him or her, additions to the data; cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law. You are also entitled to object, entirely or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data regarding him or her, even though it may be pertinent to the purpose of the data collection;
- to the processing of personal data regarding him or her for the purposes of sending publicity or direct sales material or for carrying out market or commercial advertising research.
The Data Controller is Hotel Franz - V.le Trieste, 45 - Gradisca d'Isonzo (GO)